latest news
16th September 2014
New Deals for Non Standard Household Insurance
We now have new providers of insurance packages for Households who have;; Lodgers, Bed and Breakfast guests , Second Homes...

Investment Property Owners

There is a growing trend for our clients to purchase investment properties as part of their traditional pension provisions. It is therefore vital to have the most comprehensive cover available to protect such an investment. As with all insurances that we arrange, we first take time to assess your needs and concerns and then choose an insurer who provides the right solution.

Typical cover is arranged on the following basis:

Property Insurance, including landlordsí contents
This covers buildings and contents against damage caused by major perils such as fire, storm, theft, accidental damage and a range of other perils. (We always recommend adding an accidental damage extension if available).

Property Owners Liability
This covers legal liability to pay compensation for bodily injury, illness or disease (other than to employees) for loss of or damage to third party property arising from ownership of a building.

Employers Liability
A legal requirement to pay compensation to employees for bodily injury illness or disease arising from business activities.

Loss of Rent
Provides cover against loss of rental income and additional costs of working following the destruction of or damage to insured premises.
biba Lymington Chamber of Commerce FSA The Westinsure Group
Copyright © 2018 Ellis Insurance. Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Services Authority No 306222
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Web Design by Pauley Digital